In two days you have a choice to vote for:
1. A president who promised to cut the debt in half in his first term and doubled it instead, who’s not only the first president in history to preside over a one trillion dollar deficit but had them four years in a row.
2. Who has a kill list with Americans on it and signed a law authorizing the deaths of American citizens as well as their indefinite detention and imprisonment without charges.
3. Who left Americans at our Bengazi compound to die.
4. Who enacted policies that have bankrupted many businesses in America, crushed small business and added 17 people to the food stamp roles for every job “created or saved”.
5. He promised transparent government but instead prosecutes whistle blowers as spies.
6. He ran on a promise to unite Americans and instead has been the most partisan and divisive president in the last 60 years.
7. He’s one of the biggest liars we’ve ever seen in office and that’s saying something.
Or you could vote against that list of failures which, could easily be made a lot longer.
Romney isn’t everyone’s idea of an alternative, but unlike Obama he has a record of success. Obama has a record of failure and decline. Romney has a record of turning things around. And notice people on Obama’s side are the ones who threaten violence if they don’t get their way. Hardly a reason to support him. His side claims to be the “good guys” they they only offer more hardship, lies and suffering. Romney has a positive message and a positive record as governor of Massachusetts.
Obama’s previous history is full of mystery and questionable claims and poor attendance in his job. As president he has a history of neglecting issues he claimed to solve. Obama recently said he has “no regrets” for ignoring the economy and his promises the first two years when the Democrats had full control over the government. He’s also the first president to go his entire first term without signing a budget. Because the Democrats didn’t provide one when they were in power and they even rejected his budget proposals when he bothered to do one because they were so absurd.
Yes, the Democrats rejected President Obama’s budget proposals because they were so irresponsible.
There’s no reason to believe Obama will be any better given a second chance. He’s been a disaster and has harmed this country. Let’s show him the door.